Health and Safety Policy Statement of Intent
CTS Toner Supplies are committed to ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory requirements and high standards of health and safety throughout all operations on site.
This shall be achieved by:
- Providing adequate resources to effectively manage Health and Safety.
- Assessing the risks arising from our work activities and eliminating/reducing the risks identified to as low a level as is reasonably practicable.
- Providing and maintaining safe buildings, machinery and equipment.
- Ensuring the safe use of all work equipment and substances.
- Ensuring the competency of our employees and all others who engage in our activities by providing relevant information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Recording all investigating accidents, case of work related ill health and near misses, in order to prevent recurrence.
- Regularly monitoring our health and safety performance.
- Working towards continual improvement by regularly reviewing this policy and all other relevant policies, procedures and safe systems of work.
- The provision and maintenance of a working environment for employees that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe, without risks to health, and adequate as regards to facilities and arrangements for their welfare at work.
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves or others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work; and
- As regards any duty or requirement imposed on his employer or any other person by under any of the relevant statutory provisions, to co-operate with them so far as is necessary to enable that duty or requirement to be performed or complied with.